Dennis L. Price
Professor Emeritus of Industrial and Systems Engineering (1974-96)
Selected Former Positions
- Member, United States Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board. appointed by President Ronald Reagan, reappointed by President Bush.
- Chairman, National Academy of Sciences Transportation Research Board's Committee on the Transportation of Hazardous Materials, A3C10.
- Director, Safety Projects Office and Safety Engineering Laboratory, ISE, Virginia Tech.
- Director/Coordinator, Human Factors Engineering and Ergonomics Center, Virginia Tech.
- Director/Founder, Safety Engineering Option, Dept. of ISE, Virginia Tech.
- Member, National Academy of Sciences Transportation Research Board's Group 3 Council.
- Member, National Academy of Sciences Task Force on the Demilitarization of Chemical Weapons.
- Member, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Academic Program Review Visitation Team
- Member, Editorial Board, Human Factors, Journal of the Human Factors Society.
- Member, USA Technical Advisory Group to the International Standards Technical Committee 159 Ergonomics, Sponsored by American National Standards Institute and The Human Factors Society.
- (760) 788-3943
15204 Moonglow Drive