I. Mail a check to the ISE Department
Checks should be made out to "Virginia Tech Foundation" with "860130 ISE Excellence Fund - Student support for banquet" in the memo line.
II. Use Virginia Tech secure online pledge form
You can make a pledge to ISE by using the Virginia Tech online pledge form. Pledge payments can be made by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express).
1. Please go to the Virginia Tech online pledge form, "Thank you for your gift" page (https://webapps.es.vt.edu/givingto/gift).
2. In the My gift details section (Image 1), select a gift amount or enter a gift amount.
3. Click the drop down menu under Select an area and choose College of Engineering.
Select a fund: will appear below it (Image 2).
4. When you choose College of Engineering, you will be asked to Select a fund; click the drop down menu and choose Other. Designation: will appear (Image 2).
5. Please copy the following line and paste it to the box under the Designation: (Image 2).
860130: ISE Excellence Fund - Student support for banquet
6. Click the "Add this gift to your giving list" button (Image 2). Your gifts for this transaction: will appear below the button.
7. Scroll down and fill out the "My information" and "Honorary / Memorial Gifts" sections (Image 3).
8. Check the box next to "I'm not a robot" and click the "Give now" button.
Please contact Virginia Tech Gift Accounting at 800-533-1144 or by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about using the secure online pledge form.